Resort A - Koh Samet
Resort B - Koh Lan
Hotel C - Koh Kood
Hotel D - Koh Chang
Hotel E - Koh Sak
Hotel F - Koh Krok
Buildings J - Koh Nebu
A,B,C,D,E,F,G -mixed-use accommodation buildings (resort and hotels).
H - Mixed-use 1,800 sqm complex, with nightclub, retail and MICE centre.
I - Health & Wellness Centre 1,280 sqm complex, including fitness, spa, health food restaurant, yoga, pilates, personal trainers.
J - State of the art 950 sqm bird's nest coffee shop, co-working, fitness and social gathering building overlooking the lagoon
K - Music entertainment stage and facilities at the northern end of the lagoon pool, provides for nightly entertainment
L - Man-made beach lagoon, 200m long, with islands, sliders, private and more public areas.
N - Retail complex at the drop off area, includes 7/11 travel shop, and security / administration centre.
P & Q - Check-in centre `terminal building`, bus/van/car/motorbike hire, valet parking and covered secured car-parking facility.
Car-free project with electric bikes and buggies.
Yes, foreign investors are allowed to purchase and own property in Thailand, but with some restrictions. For residential condominiums, foreign ownership is limited to 49% of the units, and the remaining 51% must be owned by Thai nationals. However, Nebu Luxury Resort Residences is an exception as it is 100% foreign-owned.
Nebu Luxury Resort Residences is a leasehold property with a 60-year transferable lease, which allows for 100% foreign ownership. This type of ownership also provides more flexibility and ease of reselling the asset later, and the returns are 3 to 4 times higher than a typical residential condominium.
Nebu Luxury Resort Residences is rated 4-star, as per Ramada's requirements.
Yes, the rooms in Nebu Luxury Resort Residences are fully furnished, and amenities such as shampoo and soap are also provided.
No, there is no cost for refurbishment of your unit. A sinking fund has been built into the agreement, and your unit will be refurbished every 5 years without any extra cost to you.
The closest international airport to Nebu Luxury Resort Residences is U-Tapao airport, which is about 24km away. The airport is undergoing significant upgrades worth $9 billion, transforming it into an "aviation city.
No, there are no hidden costs associated with investing in Nebu. The prices quoted are net, and the developer takes care of everything, including the lodging charge for your lease.
Yes, you can resell your unit at any time, and there is a 7-year buyback option available. The buyback option guarantees that you get to keep all the revenue earned during those 7 years, and the developer will buy back your unit at the agreed price.
Investors in Nebu Luxury Resort Residences can enjoy perks such as free stays at a similar spec resort so you can come and see the site for free, discounted accommodation, guaranteed availability, discounts on food and beverages, free membership to health and well-being services, and free day use of resort facilities and beach club.
Owners of Nebu Luxury Resort Residences units can receive an 8% return per year during construction, an 8% rental guarantee for 3 years, no monthly ongoing fees, capital growth potential, and quarterly deposits of profits in any account of their choice.
Fractional ownership is when investors own a percentage of a unit and share usage rights and returns. In Nebu Luxury Resort Residences, fractional ownership is available in 25% and 50% options. For more information about fractional investment ownership, visit our page: https://geonet.properties/fractional-property-investment
Full ownership is available for payment terms of 80% down and a further 20% on completion for phase one. For fractional ownership, there are no payment plans available.
Construction has already begun, and you can view the ongoing work through the live onsite camera. The first hotel, Hotel E, and 80% of the facilities are expected to be operational in the 3rd quarter of 2024.
Please fill this form below to reach us and get the latest brochure, floorplans and pricing for Nebu Luxury Resort Residences.